Search results

1. MATTHEW1

Did I just screw up???

Pulling it in the morning...Thanks everyone!!!
  2. MATTHEW1

Did I just screw up???

I have 9 cable guards on also...Why is the rope a bad idea?
  3. MATTHEW1

Did I just screw up???

The pump is a Betta Flo 1 1/2hp. 15gpm and I'll look up the specs on it. I have a CSV1Z valve also. The static water level is 55 ft and the well produces 22 gpm. The pump is set at 100' with a torque arrestor at 3' and spacers set every 10' with a rope pulled very tight. The poly is Interstate...
  4. MATTHEW1

Did I just screw up???

I just installed a 1 1/2 horse 15 gpm Betta Flo pump at 100'...I put it on 1 1/4" Poly. and was thinking it was 160 psi and the last 20' I saw it was only 100 psi!!! Should I take it back out or?
  5. MATTHEW1

Betta Flo and 1 1/4" poly???

So the CSV1Z will let 2 gpm back to the tank correct? So a bigger tank will let the pump run longer?
  6. MATTHEW1

Betta Flo and 1 1/4" poly???

Hi my name is Matthew...I'm installing a new 1.5 H. 15gpm at 110' and was going to use 1 1/4" poly to keep pressure loss down. Does this cause any problems besides the extra cost? My well is also sleeved with 4 " pvc pipe and do I do anything different to install? I"m very excited to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks