Search results

1. cidgrad98

water heater and melted fuse?

This morning I noticed I had no hot water and after further investigation of my water heater I noticed the separate electrical shut off to water heater (at least I think that is what it is) was melted (not actual fuse in my fuse box)... I uploaded 2 pictures to explain since my terminology is...
  2. cidgrad98

Prevent well from freezing in cold weather

Just moved out to country and we have a water well. I keep forgetting to drip water when it dips below freezing then when I wake up I have no water (in all my faucets) until it warms up. Part of the problem is I don't have a cover (one of those fake plastic rocks or something) to cover it...
  3. cidgrad98

anyone ever seen 2 vent pipes under sink?

I'm finishing out a new house and finishing out plumbing myself. The plumber who roughed it in has retired and I'm not sure what is going on under 2 of my sinks. I have my hold cold supply as normal then 2 PVC drain pipes coming out of drywall :confused: ? I'm used to seeing only 1 :) Not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks