Search results

1. phal

culligan Medallist will not regenerate

It appears to be woring It finally shut off! I sent it thru the cycle again and we will know how it worked tomorrow. Thanks for the help! Gary
  2. phal

so so the water running from the drain is correct? It should run 10 minutes and then stop right?
  3. phal

Is this right? Ok, here's what happened. I got it to start the regeneration cycle, but it would only put water out of the drain hose.I tasted this water and it is fresh, no brine. No water was entering the brine tank and even after removing outlet power from the control, the water continued to...
  4. phal

I dont know what I did I dont know what I did, but it came on. I unplugged it and pulled the board to check for a fuse, wiggled the connectors and no fuse so I replaced the board. I plugged it back in and hit regen and it started. Now this does not mean it will complete, but it is more...
  5. phal

Thanks for the reply Akpsdvan . I should have some kind of signal from the leads on the motor right? I have checked ac and dc, there is no power at the motor at all. The leads from the motor go to an electonic board with nothing in between. There are no fuses anywhere I can see unless...
  6. phal

No motor turning I have power to the unit, but when I hit the Regen button nothing at all happens. There is a motor inside. Once I hit regen, this should turn right? I checked with a ammeter and there is no power coming from the contol board to the motor. It says REG on the screen, if the...
  7. phal

I have a Culligan Medallist 8 With Soft Minder. Everything was going along fine and we started noticing the water was no longer soft. I tried twice to regenerate manually but it doesn't work. I have went thru the manual and the settings are correct. The bypass valve is not in bypass. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks