Search results

1. rickparsons

Pop Up Drain in Vessel Sink Drains Slowly

Thanks for everyone's input. It's too bad if we have a drain with that problem. Does anyone have a recommendation for a replacement pop up drain? Thanks.
  2. rickparsons

Pop Up Drain pictures Here is a picture of the relatively new drain from inside the bowl and below the vanity. It looks like I can raise the threads.
  3. rickparsons

I have a vessel sink that drains slowly. I figured it was the lack of positive pressure. I have a pop up drain with just two small oval openings for water and air to go through. Any recommendations on how to get past this problem on a sink with no overflow? Thanks.
  4. rickparsons

Vessel bowl basin slow drainage problem

Pop Up Drain in Vessel Sink Drains Slowly I have a vessel sink that drains slowly. I figured it was the lack of positive pressure. I have a pop up drain with just two small oval openings for water and air to go through. Any recommendations on how to get past this problem on a sink with no...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks