Search results

1. M

Got a quote from Kinetico, looking for other options

Yes, I definitely noticed that I can get them much cheaper online. I feel pretty comfortable installing the system myself. I did a bunch of copper plumbing at another house, and this one is cpvc which should be much easier than that to work with than that. I also have a good friend who is...
  2. M

I showed the guy from Kinetico the sediment, and he said it was magnesium and very common in my area. So, other than what he told me, I have not had the sediment tested or anything. My prefilter seems to get most of it, but there is some sediment in the bottom of the toilet tanks so it must be...
  3. M

We currently use bottled water because our well water has a 'grainy' taste to it. We presently have a sediment filter that I change every two months that gets a pretty good amount of magnesium sediment, so I'm thinking that is where the grainy taste comes from. That's good information, I...
  4. M

I had Kinetico come out earlier this week to perform a water test and they provided me with a couple of quotes. I'm quite new to water softeners and the like, but trying to get my head wrapped around it at least enough to invest in a unit. They quoted me a 1040S @ $1549, and a 2030S @ $2349...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks