Search results

1. emd36

Triangle Tube Challenger 105 DHW problem

Does anyone have an idea why the DHW does not seem to sense a call for heat on the TT Challenger? I don't see that there are many installed as the Prestige is a more popular model so I have not seen much posted about problem solving for this unit. I have been using just the hot water loop on...
  2. emd36

Turning on a deep well pump without a pressure system?

Can a deep well pump be wired to turn on directly? We are remodeling and took out the pressure tank. Tried to wire the pump back up with original pressure switch taken off the tank but the pump does not turn on, at least no water flows. The outside freeze proof hydrant has not worked since we...
  3. emd36

Changing direction of new PVC pipe while replacing slab on grade in new house

Hi, I'm thinking of changing the direction of the drain pipes in the master bath area of our house remodel. We had to replace the slab on grade in this house because it was severely cracked due to expanding soils. We are replacing all the old cast iron with PVC. The lower portion of the...
  4. emd36

Underslab drain replacement not deep enough for current code

Remodeling a house in Colorado in expansive soil. Had to remove the slab on grade due to heaving. Will replace with a waffle mat slab. Seems like a great, proven solution to the issue. The foundation is caisson and is in great condition, the issue was the floating slab poured directly on the...
  5. emd36

Gerberit/Duravit Install

This forum was crucial when I was planning our master bath remodel. I bought a steam shower that was a bit wider than I anticipated so had to move the toilet across the room. Thought I would post the info here to share the success of the transition. Bought a Stark3 Duravit toilet and Gerberit...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks