Search results

1. Justin_Toronto

Toronto toilet rebates, Find toilet rough-in, and recommendations?

are those "swiveling" rough-in tanks reliable? Also, any of the 10" rough-in toilets also come in Comfort Height? Seems very difficult to find from calling around...
  2. Justin_Toronto

Well I measured the rough-in and from the bolts to the drywall (not the baseboard) and they're 10.5". I assume this would be a 10" rough-in... is it normal for there to be an extra half-inch? I'm a little disappointed as I managed to score a great deal on a Ultra High Efficency 3L toilet...
  3. Justin_Toronto

Thanks for all the suggestions/comments. Toronto does still have rebates for up to 2 low-flush toilets. I will look into the Toto Dalton, thanks.
  4. Justin_Toronto

Hi Experts, I recently purchased/moved into an 8 year old condominium. It has two bathrooms, both with Crane brand 6 lpf toilets. The main bathroom toilet has been clogged since I moved in, plunging furiously is a temporary fix. It'll work for the first flush, but the second flush it'll be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks