Search results

1. k9

Toto Guinever flapper leaking AGAIN

will do thank you
  2. k9

OK Toto is sending me a new flush valve and flapper. Long ago I posted when I had this same problem, Terry mentioned to check to see if there were any bumps under the FV Seat. So I checked and sure enough there are 3 bumps of the white porclin drips. I tried to use emory cloth to get rid of...
  3. k9

Its still leaking a inch of water, I know it was shipped from California though. Im going to call Toto Monday to see if they will send me another proto type flapper.
  4. k9

Terry can you advise once again please. Installed another new Toto Guinever toilet, the first one we installed about 6 month or so ago had the same problem as this one. The flapper is leaking about an inch of water. The first one we installed in our house was fixed by replacing the flapper...
  5. k9

Toto Soiree or Guinevere review, installing, comments and pictures

toto guinevere installation Can somebody tell me the measurement from the back wall to the center of the toto trap hole is for the unifit flange. The hole with the gasket the toilet fits onto. Im installing another Guinevere and I want to be sure its going to fit. Thank you
  6. k9

Toto Guinevere Bad Flapper

yes thats sounds like what i have, white plastic sleave the chain comes through and it has the black bulb weight below that. New parts installed, hope it holds water!
  7. k9

Im having this same issue right now. The design is crap. The handle on the Guinevere pulls the flapper at an angle toward the front of the tank. I tried to bend the rod but its just a bad design, I can get it to pull the flapper straight up. Toto is sending me a new flapper but I m not real...
  8. k9

New flapper and fill tube are installed in the new Toto, it seems to be holding water. The tech team at Toto were great to deal with, and I will be buying another Toto for my other bathroom. Thanks for the help Terry Great forum
  9. k9

ok Im letting is sit to see if its still leaking. The bump is defiantly on the inside edge of the hole. Thanks
  10. k9

Ok I took the fill tube assembly out again and found there to be a porcelain bump on the inside edge of the hole, I tried to us emery cloth to smooth it out but didn't have much luck. The new parts Toto are sending me didn't arrive today and was now told they wont be here until tomorrow. Do...
  11. k9

Terry I did that and thought it helped but it still dripping and loosing water in the tank. One thing I did notice is that the flush handle is pulling the flapper just so slightly to the side. Should I bend the rod to have it lift it straight up? or is the way this model works? (Handle pulls...
  12. k9

problem with new Toto Guinevere I installed my new Toto Guinevere and the dam thing wont seal at the flapper, Ive removerd it and checked it for burrs and found nothing. it continue to slowly leak the water out of the tank. Toto is sending me a new flapper assembly, but damm for what these...
  13. k9

Cost to install Toto Guinevere unifit toilet

Thanks Terry I will give HJ a try.
  14. k9

Cost to install Toto Guinevere unifit toilet

We live in Phoenix and was wondering whats a fair price to pay a plumber to install a new flange and set a new Toto unifit toilet? We have new tile being installed so the flange needs to be at a different height. Old flang is already out. (ABS pipe) I could do it myself but when we picked it...
  15. k9

Purchased Toto Guinevere toilet. Changing out handle?

We just ordered the Toto Guinevere toilet and see that it comes with a chrome finished flush handle. Is this a specific handle made for this specific toilet since it hangs vertically? Or, will any replacement handle work? We would like to change it to better match a hammered copper finish...
  16. k9

Can you use Twist-N-Set® Cast Iron Replacement Closet Flange

Just to confirm, it mounts on top of the tile or flush with the tile? Thanks
  17. k9

Can you use Twist-N-Set® Cast Iron Replacement Closet Flange

Can you use Twist-N-Set® Cast Iron Replacement Closet Flange in ABS Pipe? or do I need to use the glue in type?
  18. k9

Small restroom

Ok I'm going to go with the unifit Toto toilet. The floor now is bare cement and I plan to tile, Is there any recommendation on the set height of the adapter if I want to have the tile go under the toilet? Do I tile then screw down the adapter on to the tile? I want to be sure than when...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks