Search results

1. CJ-8_Jim

Any risks to merging two 3/4" copper water supplies? (using T fitting)

Thanks much. I was guessing that too -- maybe I'll just T them off evenly (but that's adding more right angles which impact flow).
  2. CJ-8_Jim

Still looking for an answer -- can anyone advise? Sorry you are confused -- perhaps the diagram is not clear that I'm adding a filter in parallel. As you probably know, doing so does not increase filtration, but will increase velocity (which is my goal). Why are you assuming the well is...
  3. CJ-8_Jim

I’m splicing in another water filter in parallel to existing filter (to double velocity). Does anyone foresee any problems (performance or otherwise) with merging two ¾†copper water supplies into one using a “T†fitting? That is, one supply will come into the “T†from the left and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks