Search results

1. Cali_Chavs

Water Pressure

I meant the meter. Sorry. Arrestors were installed during initial construction. Not sure if that matters. Plumber came back out and located the regulator. It was inside the house in the bedroom closet as the water company stated. He was probably expecting it out at the street, maybe...
  2. Cali_Chavs

Water Pressure

Regulator One more thing. My wife is not sure if the plumber checked a regulator the first time. She knows he checked something around the hot water tank where we have a couple of big ass arrestors. City guy said there is a screw on the regulator inside the house (would this regulator be by the...
  3. Cali_Chavs

Water Pressure

Not sure if the 200 psi was measured with or without banging. My wife has been dealing with this issue since I have been busy at work. We called the city out per plumber's instructions. The first time they blew us off. We called back the next day and they sent someone out. He checked the gauge...
  4. Cali_Chavs

Water Pressure

I live in a 3 yr old home in OK. At first, no problems with water pipes. Then, we started noticing some "knocking" or "pulsing" going on with the water pipes throughout the house. This coincided with new construction in our development. The knocking has intensified recently - loud enough to wake...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks