Search results

1. sigrid

14" toilet replacement help needed

It seems the Toto Guinevere is the best choice with 14" Unifit. And our water supply is 6.5" left of center. But the water supply is 13.5" up from the floor. Will that impact the ability to install the Guinevere. And... we have relatively low water pressure. Is the Guinevere at 1.28Gal...
  2. sigrid

Why is it not possible to just replace the tank on the wall? Why is it necessary to get a whole new toilet? Does anyone still make tanks that hang on the wall or does anyone know of "salvage stores" that may have such items? Sigrid
  3. sigrid

Who makes the Drake? I'd like to check it out too - Sigrid
  4. sigrid

Thank you - my husband already looked into the unifit adaptor - but apparently found some comments that they have a tendency to clog up. I just cannot believe that there are no toilets that a) would have a tank that attaches to the wall and b) would be shorter and fit a 14" rough in. Sigrid
  5. sigrid

thank you - but unfortunately, remodeling is out of the question - the bathroom is quite small and I wouldn't know how else to arrange it. Sigrid
  6. sigrid

We have, what I think it's the original two piece toilet from when the house was built in 1930. The tank leaks - we've had the guts replaced, a plumber was here for over an hour, but it continues to leak - somehow the rubber stopper doesn't fall properly into the opening so unless we adjust...