Search results

1. Twinpeaksr

Bradford White or Richmond Water Heater?

I am building a new house, 2.5Bath with whirlpool tub in master. I have expansion for a full bath in the basement, and will be adding Radiant Floor Heating as well (Basement, Shop, Garage, total of about 3200sqft for floor heating). I have read on different brands of heaters, and am down to...
  2. Twinpeaksr

Adapt 1 1/4" Polyethelyne Pipe to 1" ProPEX

I have a 1 1/4" Poly Waterline coming to the house and need to adapt it to a 1" ProPEX or 1" Cu (doesn't mater which), any ideas on what fittings would be best to do this? Thanks!
  3. Twinpeaksr

New Construction - DIY looking for Input

I will be building a new home shortly (starting this afternoon) and thought I would get input on the basement DWV layout. I do need an ejector pump which is on the layout, everything will be either 4" or 2" pipe. The basement is plumbed for a laundry, a future full bath, and a utility sink...
  4. Twinpeaksr

DWV Sizing

I believe the main drain stack needs to be 3" minimum, would it be wise to use 4" instead? Biggest issue I have found with 4" is that I cannot fit it in a 2x6 wall. This will be a new house construction, so if I need to I can build a bigger wall, but if my gain is minimal, I would bother...
  5. Twinpeaksr

New House, Shared Well, Iron and H2S

Been reading through many of the posts out here trying to identify what treatment I need for our new house. Specifics (from the well company): - Shared Well drilled in 2003, 5 houses, approx 20GPM in 1" pipe to house from tap on lot - Well is 860ft deep, 5hp pump, 2 40gal pressure tanks, 2"...
  6. Twinpeaksr

New Construction Potable Water System - Sizing

I am working on building a new house and have been trying to do my due dilligence to ensure I have a good design that will last as long as the house. Been browsing the forums hear for a few weeks, lots of good information! Just want to cofirm what I have learned, because I am sure it is not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks