Search results

1. Brawndo Plumbor

1965 Eljer Toilet free & clean

Thanks Terry it will become a dump run but would be a fun target in the back forty too. Whats really funny is the similar threads below. "Should I replace an old Eljer" etc. I guess I should have searched further. It funny what people will list or want on CL. I have a Kenmore oil stove my...
  2. Brawndo Plumbor

What 1965 lav faucet is this. Looking for stems

I would say it looks to me as though it was built out of a price pfister design to start with. Just the faucets outlet shape looks like that to me. But seats?
  3. Brawndo Plumbor

1965 Eljer Toilet free & clean

Please forgive me if I am posting in the wrong location. I recognize that the forums are not here for CLing items but since this is specifically a unique toilet I thought I would post here. This is a bit of an odd toilet that I don't have a place to use yet so if possible would like to...
  4. Brawndo Plumbor

Holmes on Homes, HGTV Sundays 9:00 PM

MadMike is hilarious. I'd like to see him choke Armando the house flipper but he seems too cool for that snake. http://www.flipthislawsuit.com/2007/04/16/anyone-purchased-armando-montelongos-real- estate-package/ lotta get rich quick and self help folks out there like Dr Amen of pbs...
  5. Brawndo Plumbor

Bob Vila the MilkMan

Barn building farmers. 2nd that "reality". With some good and some not. Having framed since summer of 79 I have grown up with seeing TOH on the tube. IMHO as a PNW Framer/Superintendent thats done production piecework, apts, condos, custom homes, churches, stairmaster, giant framed...
  6. Brawndo Plumbor

Bob Vila the MilkMan

I just read a post Terry replied to about Bob Vila video and their plumber probably never having seen something. It wouldn't surprise me. Through out my construction career I found many of the back east programs and some midwest ones to often show things that are not the way we do anything in...
  7. Brawndo Plumbor

horned wax

(sorry if the word wrap is messed up / haven't figured it out last edits) Perhaps this is my problem, I am not a plumber though I have installed several toilets. One Kohler I don't know remember the model at my folks house a few years back in Bellevue. Replaced about a 1970's 3 gallon type...
  8. Brawndo Plumbor

1/4 " or 5/16" T-Bolts?

What do professionals prefer 1/4" or 5/16" T-Bolts for toilet to flange installation? Anyone ever have luck with the snapoff type giving them the correct length? Sorry I know this is a real Brawndo type of question but I have found little about it.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks