Search results

1. M

What is the best salt...???

Can you tell me pro & con on ........"Morton system saver II" vs "Morton crystal solar salt"................."Diamond crystal pellets" vs "Diamond crystal solar salt"...??? Will the pellet type of salt not work as well in the brine tank??
  2. M

What is the best salt...???

What would you all say about what is the best "brand" and "type" of salt to use...??? I do not care about the cost, just want to use the best for the long term in my brine tank? thanks for your help folks. it is great to have all of you here helping out all of us home owners !!!!
  3. M

Gary is the man!!

Do you mind tell me what company you purchased from?
  4. M

I have a new softner but???

New softner, with clack 1.25, 10x54 tank, sst-60 resin, but my city water was 8 hardness before softener and now is 1 hardness? Should it not be o hardness? Thanks for any and all help.................
  5. M

Need the very best in 80 gallon water heaters

Sorry I should have said I am needing two Gas Water Heaters................
  6. M

Need the very best in 80 gallon water heaters

I need to put two new 80 gallon water heaters in my house soon. So my question is what would be the very best brand being made nowdays? Thanks for your help..............
  7. M

How do i set-up my clack ws1.25?

I am in a new house with a clack ws1.25 valve, 18x33 brine tank, 10x54 mineral tank, 40k of sst=60 resin, city water @ 8 hardness. 2 people in the house. It seems to be using way to much salt?? Do I have to regenerate every 7 or 14 days? Why not every 30 days? Any down side to 30 days? That...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks