Search results

1. Jeremy Hillary Boob PhD

How to seal kitchen sink to countertop?

I have just finished my fake granite kitchen countertop and I'm about ready to put the above-mounted sink back in place. I've read that silicone should be used to seal the sink to the countertop, but the sink is going to have to be replaced one day (I'd do it now, but I don't have the money...)...
  2. Jeremy Hillary Boob PhD

Dripping noise inside toilet drain pipe

The right angle I mentioned is exposed in a crawl space, and standing next to that, the dripping is fairly pronounced. Apparently, the drops are falling 2 feet and landing on (the inside of) the ABS pipe. It's kind of surprising that it would be that loud, given that it's inside the pipe, but it...
  3. Jeremy Hillary Boob PhD

Dripping noise inside toilet drain pipe

I remodeled a 2nd floor bathroom and yesterday I re-installed the toilet. The toilet drain pipe (which is ABS) goes straight down about 2', then makes a right angle turn. At that right angle, there is a constant sound of dripping water inside the pipe---it's definitely inside the pipe and...
  4. Jeremy Hillary Boob PhD

How good are Toto toilets? Are they really all that?

I've got 2 of 'em and (as Tony the Tiger would say...) they're great. Every other toilet I ever had was nothing but trouble. In 2 years, not the slightest slightest problem, and I even installed them myself---nothing to it. A little pricey, but definitely worth it.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks