Search results

1. T

Replaced toilet, shower head - TPR leaking

I contacted a plumber in the area & explained the situation. He said "you absolutely need a new hot water heater" and "the expansion tank will not help with the pressure, or issue causing the TPR to leak" and "for an extra $60 I'll add an expansion tank with a new hot water heater." He...
  2. T

Thanks for the feedback! Now I have another question. Could I attach the pressure gauge to my outside water connection & turn it on, as if a hose was attached? It's literally 2 feet above the washing machine connection.
  3. T

Steve - Thanks for this, very helpful. Home Cheapo, here I come!
  4. T

Hi all - first post. I'm an IT guy, but can do some no-brainer type activities - changing toilet, shower heads, replacing faucets etc - nothing that requires touching gas or sweating any pipe. I removed an old toilet & shower head (doing some bathroom tiling & green board in my shower)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks