Search results

1. ArcticCircle

Boiler big enough?

Is a 80K BTU Lochinvar Knight a big enough boiler to heat an 1800 sq ft, 2x4 framed house? Average winter temps are about 10F This is with all new windows and doors, properly insulated, and 100 cumulative feet of high out put baseboard. Any thoughts or ideas? Any experience with the...
  2. ArcticCircle

Best 95% boiler?

What do you guys think is the best high-efficiency boiler. I am looking at the Weil-McClain Ultra 105, the TriangleTube and the Lochnivar Knight. Any thoughts or ideas on these boilers? Other suggestions? Thanks!!
  3. ArcticCircle

Best boiler setup?

Complete boiler newbie here...... I just bought a house and it's a complete fixer upper, including trashing the old boiler and water heater. Alaska has an energy rebate going on but requires a 90% or higher effieciency boiler. I've gotten quotes from anywhere from $10K to $12.5K for a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks