Search results

1. A

Redoing Boiler piping

HI All, I am writing for follow-up and to thank all for the help! The system redo is complete. P/S close spaced Tees 1-1/4 pipe , 80 gallon buffer tank and Tekmar 260. The system works great! Instead of 2-3 min burn times I get 8-14 min depending how I set the diff on the Tekmar. System is...
  2. A

Redoing Boiler piping

Hi All, Thanks for the reply! Looks like this system has 2 problems, a pressure/ flow issue and a short cycling issue. I think i will re-pipe first and leave t's for a future buffer tank if needed. Hopefully with better flow things will improve. Looks like 1 1/2 inch off the boiler will be...
  3. A

Redoing Boiler piping

Hi All, New to the Forums! I am in process of re-piping hydronic system. System is 10 years old gv-6 series 2 boiler ( 153,000 DOE). Currently p/s piping with boiler loop done in 1 in copper and t's spaced 12 in apart into secondary system. secondary is a 2 in copper manifold parallel...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks