Search results

1. K

Leak

The water seems to be dripping not from the fitting, but from the center of the straight pipe (I know it's tough to see in the pictures, but there are 2 main spots of corrosion). Not to say that the fitting isn't corroded and possibly has issues too. So perhaps I could put a rubber repair on the...
  2. K

Leak

It doesn't look like there is. There's a valve on the return, but this line with the leak also looks to go directly into the furnace. :( Is there a recommended temporary way of patching this type of leak? A friend suggested duct tape but that doesn't seem too sturdy. How likely are these...
  3. K

Leak

We've got a small leak in our feed line from the water heater to the furnace. It drips about a drip an hour and worries me. Attached are some photos. Is there a way to fix this without draining the heating system? It being winter here I'm too keen on doing that. The feed can easily be shut...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks