Search results

1. B

Boiler Fuel Nozzle

I have a Weil Mclain AB-466E boiler, not sure on the age. What is the correct fuel nozzle size? We seem to go through a ton of fuel in the winter. I was looking up the size and its a pretty big boiler 144kbtu our house is about 1500 square feet so i would imagine that it may be related to that...
  2. B

What size pex should i run?

My current line coming into the house is 1/2" copper. From there it goes into old 1/2" steel pipe. I am adding a new bathroom and am going to take out as much of the old piping as possible as well as add a manifold so i can easily shut off certain fixutres. If i go with 1/2" pex would i be...
  3. B

Expansion Tank

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We have an older fuel oil boiler, approx 15-20 years old. Its a 1800 square foot home. So i have a couple of questions. We are using about 5 gallons of fuel oil a day and we don't keep it warm its only like...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks