Search results

1. S

Hot water circulator question.

My HVAC buddy stopped by last night and looked it over. He didn't see any issue with with running the circ pump off of both controllers, so I went ahead and connected it up that way. So far so good. I built up a good fire last night, and adjusted the stove controller. When the stove temp...
  2. S

Thanks for the response jadnashua. Both the stove and furnace controls are feed from an auxiliary fuse panel; so they are on the same circuit. last night I shut off the power to both and checked the resistance of the furnace, and stove circulator outputs. Both show open circuits (millions of...
  3. S

circulator pump question

Hey Guys, I orginally posted this over on the HVAC forum, but thought I would try it here also. Not really sure witch section it belongs in. I have just recently purcahsed a home (my first home). The home has oil hot water and heat; and a wood/coal stove backup. The wood stove is already...
  4. S

Hello everyone! I have just recently purcahsed a home (my first home). The home has oil hot water and heat; and a wood/coal stove backup. The wood stove is already plumbed into the house hot water system, but has no circulator of it own. The wood stove does have a controller for a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks