Search results

1. Y

Removing Cast Iron with limited access

Good point. What are your thoughts on wrapping the PVC pipes with insulation?
  2. Y

Thanks DP - I think I'm going to send a camera down it to check it out before I do anything drastic. (A Polaroid with a string attached to it, right?) Pulling that pipe out would also require me ripping out part of the bathroom right above it. Between the tiles and plaster, I'd like to avoid...
  3. Y

Attached is a before picture of the kitchen on the 1st floor. Directly above is the bathroom, and there is a full basement below. Pipe A and the top half of B are the only ones that I haven’t replaced. Pipe A is the one I'm having problems supporting. A – Runs vertical from roof to...
  4. Y

Are there special clamps for pipes that are too close to the wall? I have enough room for the metal thickness of the riser clamp, but I can not get the 'U' portion between the gap.
  5. Y

First just a quick note - I appreciate all the wisdom shared by the experienced users of the forum. I just bought my first house and have ran into some unexpected big plumbing issues when I initially thought I was just going to replace the kitchen cabinets. I enjoy the journey of learning new...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks