Search results

1. Otis

How do I locate tub filler controls and spout at opposite ends of my soaking tub?

Greetings everyone, I will soon be building a tub deck around my Jacuzzi soaking tub and I'd like to install the plumbing fixtures for maximum convenience. I'd prefer to have the handles and hand shower on one end of the tub and the spout at the other. I haven't purchased the fixtures yet...
  2. Otis

Question about CPVC reliability

Greetings all, Brand new here. I've roughed in some plumbing for my bathroom remodel and I decided to use the CPVC dogears at the fixture locations. These are the ones sold by Lowes & HD that have a brass threaded insert for the stub out, but CPVC on the remaining portion of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks