Search results

1. NYCatskills

Boiler over-pressurizing

Drained the expansion tank last night and now it's got perfect pressure, between 12 and 16 just like it's supposed to. Thanks for the help.
  2. NYCatskills

Boiler over-pressurizing

John if I read you right I only think I'm draining the expansion tank when really it just stops putting out water because no air is coming in when opening the purge. Then I'll close the valve on the riser of the baseboard hot water to the house and open the drain just above it. The lateral...
  3. NYCatskills

Boiler over-pressurizing

House hot water is supplied by a coil running through the boiler. I should've mentioned that too, eliminated that possibility by turning off the cold water feed into that coil over night few days ago. Boiler still overpressurized. I notice that the pressure goes up when the hot water's being...
  4. NYCatskills

Boiler over-pressurizing

My boiler is over-pressurizing consistently for the past week when heating. If I lower the pressure by letting some water out from the relief valve in back of the boiler, the water fills to about 12 psi just like it's supposed to but once it starts heating up it gets up to 30 at which point it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks