Search results

1. dtherrien

Fujitsu mini split outside unit gets to hot

Its been a while since ive been on here. Im in the process of installing two Fujitsu 18k minis. Single zone. One is in place and set up. It will not cool. I did notice today when trying to trouble shoot that the inside of the outside compressor unit seems like it gets very hot. And took a very...
  2. dtherrien

Which Tankless To Install

I am just about ready to replace my 20 year old State 40gal hot water heater. I have decided on one of the two: Rannia Rc 80HPI or the Navien NPE 210A...both would be LP gas. My house is set up for propane. In the last 10-11 years i install a Rannai room heater in the downstairs (Finished...
  3. dtherrien

Direct Vent vs Power vent

I currently have a State 510E propane fired Hw heater. The date on S it is 1991 and i purchased the house in 1996. Within the past couple of years i noticed soot around the burner area and the flame seems to have more yellow tips than it should. I have maintained the WH regularly....three times...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks