Search results

1. Danger

kitchen sink drain

redoing my kitchen, am about to do the drain and have a few questions about it. how far past the sanitary tee hub do i have to go before putting the v200 on? how far out do i stub the drain? what is the best way to tie in the dishwasher drain (into garbage disposal, its own p-trap with...
  2. Danger

no more hot water

so yesterday i had to shut off my water main so i could install my bathroom faucet from stub outs. fast forward to today and im not getting any hot water to that sink, the shower and the basement laundry sink. the hot water heater seems to be working. the flame goes on and it gets hot... there...
  3. Danger

solder wont flow

well i disassembled everything and sure enough there was water in there. i dried it out well and everything went fine. thanks again.
  4. Danger

solder wont flow

thanks guys. yeah i did leave the shower head on. hopefully thats it. will try it in a bit.
  5. Danger

solder wont flow

so today i was installing a new shower diverter and after i cut all my pipes and put them together (cleaned and fluxed) i pulled the propane torch kit out of the box to find someone had stolen the torch. it took about an hour to get back to the job with the new torch. the first joint soldered...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks