Search results

1. J

8 Perfect Sleep-Better Foods

My grandmother used to use SS tonic. That stuff had to be 90 proof back then, I think it's become less so now, but she wouldn't touch an alcoholic drink. I have seen her take a nip of vanilla too. Thanks.
  2. J

Christmas Gift for health & wellness

Your tips are really helpful. I am trying to attend gatherings and What I would really like to do is avoid the emphasis on food altogether. For examply I never did cook a turkey on Thanksgiving, or eat any pie. i bought these things and gave them to needy families. Spent the rest of the day...
  3. J

what tool do you use to clean smaller pipes?

Hey, You can scrape your resin with a sharp knife or even tweezers. When you've scraped your resin, soak the pipe in isopropyl alcohol until it's clean. You may have to rub it mid-way through the soak with a paper towel or brush. Thanks.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks