Search results

1. bullseye

No hot water in kitchen sink after dishwasher install

I think I found the problem. The supply line is an "anti-flood/auto-shutoff" feature line. I think this may explain the low pressure in the sink. I am heading out to the plumbing store to pick up regular steel braided flex pipe without the 'auto-shutoff'.
  2. bullseye

I am thinking it is the line, too. It has some line slack that coils the pipe, but there are no kinks or sharp bends. I bought a dishwasher supple line kit, something similiar to this: I wrapped both fittings on the elbow with a small amount of Teflon tape, as well as the fitting for the...
  3. bullseye

Yes, I still had pressure after the install, but only for a short amount of time. I replaced the old copper supply line pipe with steel braided flex pipe, the DW drainage hose fed directly into my garbage disposal, and the power is powering and responding well enough to lead me to believe...
  4. bullseye

Today, I installed a new Frigidaire dishwasher in my kitchen and now there is almost no hot water pressure in my sink after running the dishwasher for the first time. The sink and the dishwasher share the hot water valve. The rest of the house's hot water pressure is working normally. Before...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks