Search results

1. DiHydrogenMonoxide

New Water softener, but still have white residue in water

Let me post the municipal analysis here. I'm not certain if that helps much. Water analysis posted above. I am pretty certain most places in the house are connected to the softener. Even the outdoor hose is, because I remember the pressure being lower when the rest of the how was...
  2. DiHydrogenMonoxide

Thanks for the quick response! It isn't air trapped. This residue tends to float in the water. My parents have a clear tea kettle(pyrex) and, even after filling it with fresh water and waiting, there is this strange, floating layer of residue that seems to condense into a layer toward the...
  3. DiHydrogenMonoxide

I'm writing this to see if I can get an answer for the water problem at my parent's house. They live in an area that has a lot of limestone, so they get hard water and have always used a water softener. It is municipal water. They had been having problems with low water pressure in the house for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks