Search results

1. hanleyk

toilet fluses sometimes, backs up other times, bubbles...

thanks jim. no septic tank. i just found a lot of info in the 'drain cleaning' forum!
  2. hanleyk

toilet fluses sometimes, backs up other times, bubbles...

my toilet flushes okay sometimes and then backs up other times. it backs up so the water is at about rim level. the water will go back to normal level in about an hour. don't know if this is related but when it does flush okay, i hear gurgling noises from the tub drain. also when i drain the...
  3. hanleyk

1970 Eljer, unusual toilet tank - need info please

thanks john. i forgot to ask about that!
  4. hanleyk

Solved!!! after many hours of google'ing and you-tubing I have tracked down the elusive 1976 round front Eljer Emblem, model PAT 191-697 with the old 'touch flush' built into tank overflow tube. now here's a flush valve that you won't see everyday... thanks everybody!
  5. hanleyk

You are correct John. Good call! i am away for the holidays and i made a bad guess that it was Am. Std. but after googleing 'Eljer', there's no doubt.
  6. hanleyk

i have a circa 1970 Eljer toilet with a built-in overflow in the tank. so my question is, what do i attach the the parts too? (i.e. the parts that usually attach to the overflow). thanks!, Kerry
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks