Search results

1. Big John

Replace cast iron drain pipes.

You are right about the water "bubbling up". It happened when the main was plugged up further down the line and the dish washer was running. When the clog was cleared through another clean out the drain water stopped coming up through the slab. I tried to get a video and a company tried but...
  2. Big John

Thanks for the information. I will find out more when i cut the slab and get into the project.
  3. Big John

Water bubbles up through slab near vent pipe in wall. I can see down about 12 inches with a light. As we have a lot of ground water and the CI is about 50 years old I expect to have to cut the slab and replace any damaged CI and refill the trench. Should i use sand or rock to refill? The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks