Search results

1. K

Disposal causes kitchen sink to back up

Got it. Thanks again for the advice so late at night, good thing Monday Night Football is on.
  2. K

Thanks for the advice. I will have the plumber come back to Re-snake the drain pipe. Would a camera on the end of the snake be a good idea to ask for? This may reveal the real problem.
  3. K

Disposal causes sink to back up All Pipes are PVC. This only happens when we use the disposal it does not matter how little or how much food we put down it. The plumber has snaked the drain, but do you think it needs to be done again? I have snaked the drain myself and nothing ever comes...
  4. K

I have a problem with my kitchen sink. When I use my disposal the sink backs up and water will not drain. I have had a plumber look at it, he snaked the line and found no blockages. He thought it was a venting problem, so 287.00 later he installed a vent pipe under the sink. This worked for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks