Search results

1. donfenyk

Basement Bathroom Rough-In

I used a hose with a spray nozzle with just enough spray to keep down the dust. I had a second person hold the hose. I know its probably not the safest thing since i used an electric saw- but it worked just fine and there was almost no dust. Use a good Diamond blade
  2. donfenyk

Help to determine which is Vent

Ok - i was able to pull the insulation out of the way and look down both of the 2 inch pipes one enters directly into the main PVC from above ( Y connection) assuming this is the vent. The other takes a 90 degree turn towards the pit and enters from the side of the main PVC closer to the...
  3. donfenyk

the foundation steps back 4 feet so there is room to the left in the picture that you see. If you invent a time machine - you and i could take a trip back 6 years and take a look at what it looked like before the foundation floor was poured. But until then we will have to come up with...
  4. donfenyk

By the way - i like the Avatar that i have- but that seems to be Madison WI and not Madison NJ :)
  5. donfenyk

OK here is a picture of what i was trying to describe. The one to the left seems to go straight down into the main line that enters the basin. -when i shine a light down the one on the left i can see it when i look up the 4 in line that runs into the basin. The one to the right - when i...
  6. donfenyk

this is just a rough in - there is no sink - that is my goal to determine which of the two to hook into the vent stack and which will be used for the sink once i install it.
  7. donfenyk

a picture is not going to show much - two 2" PVC stubs coming out of the slab
  8. donfenyk

Realized that i should have posed this as a general question and not under showers and baths. i am currently in the process of finishing my basement- i had the rough in for the bathroom done when i built the house. Toilet and shower are obvious - but i have two 2" PVC pipes coming up side...
  9. donfenyk

which is the vent

i am currently in the process of finishing my basement- i had the rough in for the bathroom done when i built the house. Toilet and shower are obvious - but i have two 2" PVC pipes coming up side by side - one is the sink and the other the vent. How can i tell them apart. I took a...
  10. donfenyk

Basement Bathroom Rough-In

you can just get a high strenth concrete premix from Lowes or Home Depot and you will be fine.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks