Search results

1. jbiddle

Installing new Phoenix water heater, expansion tank too?

I'm about to have a contractor replace my standard 50 gal hot water heater with a high efficiency tank type (HTP Phoenix LD 50 gal) and I'd rather decide what I want installed instead of leaving it up to him (of course his input will be considered). Last year I replaced replaced my HVAC with a...
  2. jbiddle

sump pit dry during wet summer

I've noticed that my basement dehumidifier has needed emptying more often than I can remember. I know we've had a really wet summer, but still. So I peeked into the sump pit today and its dry, to the bottom. I've lived here for over 13 years and in all that time it's never been dry. So, I'm...
  3. jbiddle

Tub install question

I'm about to install a drop-in Jacuzzi acrylic soaking tub. It has 6 support pads on the bottom, but my plan was to support the tub using just the outer 4 pads to make it easier to level. The support will be by two 2" x 6" x 34" laminated oak boards that I can plane down to whatever final...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks