Search results

1. canadiabel

something strange beyond the aquastat.

thank you john and peter. it's good advice to check if there is another knockout for an additional tap. john, you said the aquastat might not be tapping uner the water level at it's existing location. then you said i should tie the circulation pump into the return line below the water level...
  2. canadiabel

thank you for your responses so, if i need to move the aquastat lower, how would i do that? it is impossible to create an after-market tap, is it not? regarding the temperature probe on the aquastat, i have attached a picture of what it looks like (not sure what a strap on is in this...
  3. canadiabel

thanks for the quick response! here is a picture of the aquastat tap. the probe goes perhaps 4" past the backside of the aquastat, leaving it out fairly far from the boiler. don't know if that is a problem, one technician told me i should keep it set low because that probe is set so far out...
  4. canadiabel

hello! this is my first post so i would like to introduce myself and say thank you for this enlightening and valuable forum! i am the co-owner of a residential construction company in princeton. i have limited knowledge of boiler systems but have learned a bit. probably still closer to a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks