Search results

1. Caroma-305

Toilet suggestions - replacing Caroma

another Drake customer. happy so far with DRAKE purchase. It met all the needs below. thanks for this wonderful forum and it's dedicated & supporting members. visited Dallas Plumbing (&Kitchen) company, the best part is the working demo, on quite a few TOTO models.
  2. Caroma-305

thanks folks. between Drake & Drake-II, is the only difference "dual-flush" ? Forgot to mention, i am looking for a water-sense toilet (for the rebate programe). found this list, browsing through terry's link - http://terrylove.biz/6-toilets Drake Eco Drake HET Drake II Eco Drake Aquia...
  3. Caroma-305

Greetings ! ready to replace CAROMA 305, after one year of use. the negatives are forcing me to replace it. kindly suggest a good replacement . Caroma 305 has couple of negatives, from my experience. must need : * "full" water level in the bowl. With low-water level...
  4. Caroma-305

Caroma Dual Flush watersense toilet review & pictues

update-- quick update. Found a way out , to keep the porcelain clean, Before using the toilet , we flush it, (the Min-Flush) , drop folded toilet-papers around the porcelain wall this sure a inconvenience, but keeps the porcelain clean & prevents he after-work with the brush ;-)...
  5. Caroma-305

thank you thank you very much. appreciate the inputs.
  6. Caroma-305

replace? thank you for the info. Its only 3 days old, will local-hardware store take it back, and replace it for TOTO models. (iam hesitant to do this, but iam dissatisfied with the product)
  7. Caroma-305

thanks thanks for the info, What model of DRAKE do you recommend.
  8. Caroma-305

issue with CAROMA 305 DUAL FLUSH installed CAROMA 305 DUAL FLUSH few days back. one bigggg issue is , the "water level" in the BOWL (not the tank), is so low, the porcelain gets dirty, and requires cleaning, the "water" filled matches the "water level marker" in the TANK. the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks