Search results

1. suthern kumfert

Sink drains slow

i havent talked to them but maybe i will ask them tomorrow. if it is not the city, what should i do? i mean i snakes everything from roof vents to cleanouts under the house...
  2. suthern kumfert

Sink drains slow

oh ok. well i just flushed the toilet and the kitchen sink gargled...lol...i am lost for words...maybe it is the city having problems. cause i know i snaked all the lines this weekend and everything was clear...hmmm...man this is making me upset... i hate when i think i have something done and...
  3. suthern kumfert

Sink drains slow

ok, i think i am going crazy. I just back into town on thursday and when i woke up friday i flushed to toilet in my bedroom, on the other side of the house than where i have been having a problem with the sink, and it just filled up and then went down real slow. So i told my wife to use the...
  4. suthern kumfert

Sink drains slow

thanks to everyone but i have had to run out of town for a little while so oncei get back home i will pull that clean out and see what i can see...thanks...i will keep yall posted on how it goes
  5. suthern kumfert

Sink drains slow

i was thinking that too so i went and got a bigger snake. the pipe under the sink is like 1.5 inch pipe and the head of the snake was almost the same size. I have a drill powered snake that is a little smaller and a bigger hand powered snake. tomorrow i plan on removing the cleanout and running...
  6. suthern kumfert

Sink drains slow

ok i will do that next...and as far as the bends what you see is all i can see...the pipes come out oc the floor and come straight down and then you see then from there.
  7. suthern kumfert

Sink drains slow

here are 3 pics i hope they help...i labled the pics the best i could...
  8. suthern kumfert

Sink drains slow

no there is not a pipe going up into the wall...it just goes down when it goes into the wall...
  9. suthern kumfert

Sink drains slow

i just posted a pic of under the sink. i hope this helps you to help me out.
  10. suthern kumfert

Sink drains slow

here is under the sink. i am not able to get a pic of under the house but i will try to get one.
  11. suthern kumfert

Sink drains slow

hello to everyone, I have an older home and my sink will not drain unless you let it sit for a long time. when you walk into the bathroom you have the sink to the right, a toilet next to the sink and then a tub next to the toilet. i looked under the house and all 3 pipes run together and go...
  12. suthern kumfert

how do i fix the gurgling?

i have been in this house for over 3 years and never had this problem. first off let me tell you about the set up in my house, i have two bathrooms the small one has just a toilet and a sink and the other is a full bathroom. the problem i am having is in the small bathroom when i flush the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks