Search results

1. I

Need help on accessing drain pan

It is a U.S. A/C product, model USM330AP, PART NO. 813330AP. When I googled the model number, it directed me to First Co. I did a quick search and all it tells me is to maintain the drain pan, but not how to access it.
  2. I

Need help on accessing drain pan

Okay, we have a musty smell coming from our a/c unit. From what I've read, it could be water collecting in the drain pan or the growth in condensate line. I did the easy thing first and checked the condensate line. No sign of a blockage. I added a cup of bleach followed by 2 cups of water...
  3. I

another leaking toliet question

Thanks John! I cut some of the excess tubing and it is now above the water line. So far so good. Crossing my fingers that this will solve my problem!
  4. I

Unless, I'm misunderstanding the terminology, the answer is no. I've attached a pic of what it looks like inside the tank. Any other suggestions or things to look at?
  5. I

okay - we have a crane toliet. the overfill tube assembly broke, so we went to home depot and bought a fluidmaster replacement kit, which included a new flap. Everything worked fine for a couple of months until recently. We are slowly losing water in the tank (I marked where it was after a...
  6. I

Need help with my apollo water heater

I am not the original owner of the condo. We just moved in October and the originall manuals, etc are no longer available I've checked apollo's website and the model is no longer listed. Also, when the blower is continuously running, the one LED light doesn't blink and is not on. From what...
  7. I

well, the leak has been taken care of. The leak was occurring at the mixing valve. I had one plumber come and he told me that there was no way to fix the leak without removing the water heater. If i was going to do that, I might as well look at replacing the water heater as its about 10 years...
  8. I

Here is a pic. The leak is occurring at the silver connection, in particular the bottom nut (?). Specifically, the water is pooling on the top part of the bottom nut. Oops, I don't know why the pic is coming out sideways and don't know how to flip it around. the blue turn handle should be...
  9. I

I'm not home right now, but the leak is occurring at a T joint, where 2 pipes connect. Does that help?
  10. I

I hope you guys can help me again. We have a 75 gallon apollo gas water heater with a power vent (sorry if I'm not using the correct terminology). The water heater is originial to the unit, so about 9+ years old. The water heater is in a closet on the balcony. Also, we have a Aquatherm...
  11. I

Water leak???

That is what I thought, I should have seen something by now if there truly was a leak. However, the constant dripping noise just worries me.
  12. I

Water leak???

Yes, we recently moved in about 2 months ago. I really didn't notice it until about 3 weeks ago. The heating/air system is an Aqua Therm system. In the winter hot water is used from out hot water heater and run through the furnace to produce heat. The water in the toliet tank is...
  13. I

Water leak???

Hope you guys can help me... I live in a 4 story condo building. Our unit occupies the 1st and 2nd floor. After the toliet is flushed on the 1st floor I notice a rapid dripping noise, that subsides to an occasional drip from the ceiling in the living room area. When I use the sink in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks