Search results

1. smithwd

Need to break vacum in water softener drain line

have a 1/2" pex drain line running outside as I can't run it into my septic system anymore.......I installed a Watts N36 vacuum breaker at the highest point to allow all the water to drain and eliminate any freezing problems. During regeneration the valve disk flutters making a...
  2. smithwd

Opening a Kohler outlet before installing

would it make sense to open/smooth the outlet of a Kohler Highline before installing it??? it isn't that smooth and coul probably be enlarged a bit...would that help????
  3. smithwd

Pressure drop

after my submersible pump pumps up to the set pressure of #60 it stops as it should but the pressure on the gauge drops immediately to #50. I ve tried this running water through the cycle and again shutting off the faucet as soon as it starts to pump.... no air in the lines. xtrol...
  4. smithwd

Rattling Xtrol pressure tank

When my well pump cycles and starts filling my Xtrol tank it sounds like marbles rattling around inside the tank... Any ideas? it fills fine,,just noisy
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks