Search results

1. colemancol

2010 hockey to be played on NHL ice

The Vancouver Olympic Organizing Committee announced Wednesday that the men's and women's ice hockey competition at the 2010 Games will be played on an NHL-sized ice surface. The announcement came at the conclusion of a two-day visit from the International Olympic Committee. Vanoc...
  2. colemancol

toilet advice

Sorry to bring up the nitty gritty, but Its my first trip to india - just not sure what to expect when it comes to doing your business! Are most of the toilets (like turkish ones) squat-down holes in the floor? How do you clean your... well... you know? Is there paper or water? if so how do...
  3. colemancol

Apple laptops go off line.

Hi there, I have an iBook G4 and a MacBook 2.2 both were doing fine, wirelessly going on line. Suddenly without any known reason, this morning, they do not go on line. No changes were made, no software was downloaded or anything else I could put my finger on. I ran the diagnostic teston the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks