Search results

1. James Taylor

2 residences one well; Pump RUNS constantly

Finally Some Resolve!! Hello Forum, It has been a while since I kept you all posted. Here it is: 1) The County Code Enforcement where I reside posted a "STOP WORK ORDER" in the paper for the "so-called" neighbors who still don't have an address! (Without any of my involvement at all) 2)...
  2. James Taylor

Pump is now doing fine! Pump has gone back to it's original status. Pressure is holding, no more clicking after "cut-off" is reached. On the rest of the situation with neighbors, they still have the FOR SALE BY OWNER sign up. CODE ENFORCEMENT has not got involved yet to my knowledge. I have...
  3. James Taylor

Turned off the well pump! Finally I had had enough! My pump had been cycle every 48seconds{on/Off} for the last 28 hours. The pump was extremely HOT and began to click after the "cut-off" pressure was reached. I cut the discharge off to let it cool down, and hoped they would then fix their leak...
  4. James Taylor

Did some research on guidelines and laws Thanks alot "speedbump" on the advice. Went on line did some searching for regulations, and your advice was "on the money". Making some calls tomorrow. Will keep you posted this week. THANKS ALOT!
  5. James Taylor

Hello forum. My name is James and I have a few questions to ask. Most recently I moved into a house that obtains water through a deep well system that stopped working after a year of living here. The system was replaced with same characteristics except the pressure tank.{100ft. well; new 1/2...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks