Search results

1. CtSebby

Leak

I did see this copper pipe repair in the plumbing section of home dep.ot. It looks like a sillyputty type of material. Never tried it though. But as a temporary fix it might do.
  2. CtSebby

What is boiler short cycling

If that's the case when I add a zone in the basement hopefully the boiler won't be oversized.
  3. CtSebby

It runs for about 5-7 minutes.
  4. CtSebby

I dont think the boiler is short cycling. This is what it does, the thermostat calls for heat the boiler fires and gets up to temp really fast. The outdoor reset isnt doing much right now because it like 5 degrees out right now. So it gets up to temp clicks off and climbes on average 5 degrees...
  5. CtSebby

I'm assuming that the boiler only runs a short time. But could someone explain what a boiler does when it shortcycles and why? Thanks.
  6. CtSebby

Mystery Boiler from hell

You don't have to un-plum the circulator just unwire it from the aquastat and hook it to straight 110 volts to see if it runs.
  7. CtSebby

new boiler and indirect install w/pics

So my install says rookie all over it.
  8. CtSebby

new boiler and indirect install w/pics

This is our first install of a boiler. does everything look ok. and comments positive or negative are welcome. the old beast:
  9. CtSebby

aquastat and 3 zone control

does anyone know anything about an some kind of envirocon brand equipment that can be wired to the beckett burner. I searched here and googled and didnt come up with much. BTW the new Utica tri-fire 3 pass wet based boiler and 35 gal indirect DHW tank is in and wire up running smooth. I just...
  10. CtSebby

The honeywell that came with the boiler had the the wire for the one circulator prewired. So do I just unwire it or is this aquastat incorrect for my application? Edit add on: the aquastat say to set the anticipator setting at .1 A. What is this setting and how do we set it.
  11. CtSebby

Hello we will be wiring a L7248 honeywell aquastat with a ARGO arm3, 3 zone control w/ DHW priority tomorrow. My question is does the circulator and thermostat controls on the aquastat get used or are all 3 circulators and thermostats ran from the 3zone controler. Thanks again. any info on the...
  12. CtSebby

Spirotherm dirt seperator

Thanks for the reassurance. How often does the seperator need to be drained and does the system need to be bled after that? Thanks in advance. ( this is the best HVAC forum out there right now!)
  13. CtSebby

Spirotherm dirt seperator

Installing a new boiler with spirovents soon. Does anyone think a spirotherm dirt seperator is a good idea while I'm at it?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks