Search results

1. T

water running through shower head and faucet...

Thank you so much. I will let you know what happens!
  2. T

Thank you for your response. Do they sell tub spout separately? Is there a specific one I should buy? And how do I remove the existing one? Do I just twist it off? Sorry, I haven't tried taking it off yet...
  3. T

Thank you so much Terry. Sorry, I didn't know a picture would help. I'm a handy girl, but I've never done any type of plumbing before (this will be the first, hope it goes well). Here's a picture:
  4. T

i need a solution, please help! a lot of water is being wasted here. i turn on the water and it comes out only from the faucet (which is good), but when i switch it to the shower, half comes out the shower head, and other half comes out of the faucet. how can i fix this? thanks in advance...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks