Search results

1. jharryman

Installing new 2nd floor bathroom - raised floor?

Yes, we would take up the subfloor upstairs, but there probably isn't enough depth to lay the pipe at the neccessary pitch per distances to/from the stack. The shower is the farthest away - about 12 feet away (maybe a little less). So that would need, what, 8" of depth? I do not think the...
  2. jharryman

Thanks guys. AS to HJ's first caution, there is actually a bathroom already on the 2nd floor. It used to be a second apartment. our plan is to renovate this bathroom and install a second one (master suite) where the kitchen used to be. These 2 rooms share a wall. It's almost as if the 2 toilets...
  3. jharryman

Hi. First off, I'm a homeowner so forgive me if this sounds crazy. I have a 2 story house and want to install a new bathroom on the second floor. I would like to do this without disturbing the 1st floor ceiling and was thinking that I could raise the floor where the new bathroom will go so that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks