Search results

1. Manicmechanic

Best course of action (bathroom sink)

I always wondered where they went, older medicine cabinets used to have a slot in them that said "put used blades here" and thus they would fall down inside the wall.
  2. Manicmechanic

Time hot water takes to reach shower....

Thanks for the ideas, Jim how long have you had your redytemp system in use and any issues with it over time? looks like an easy solution for my problem and I can easily add an outlet under the counter to power it up. Thanks
  3. Manicmechanic

Time hot water takes to reach shower....

We recently purchased a home that was constructed in 1992, it's a 2 story home that has one water heater (50 gal.) located in the garage at the south end of the home. The master bath is on the north end of the home and requires the shower to run for about 1-3 min. before water is warm enough to...
  4. Manicmechanic

Shower Enclosure has hole in it, possible fix or have to replace

Well after checking the Yellow Pages I only found one ad that showed to repair fiberglass, gave them a call and he came out yesterday and made it all good again. I can't even tell there was a repair done! I had talked to several people locally that said it would have to be replaced and was about...
  5. Manicmechanic

Shower Enclosure has hole in it, possible fix or have to replace

Our enclosure has a hole in the lower corner about the size of a quater. The fiberglass was week and pushed through, hole has been covered with tape to keep water out. Can this be repaired? thanks
  6. Manicmechanic

Delta Monitor 1500 (I Think) can I update?

Success, I ordered the RP29405 from HD online and installed it yesterday. The only issue was that it doesn't come with a handle as Delta offers 4 choices of handles and the local HD had nothing. A local Plumbing Supply company had 1 and luckily it was chrome. Thanks for pointing me in the right...
  7. Manicmechanic

Thanks Guys, I will get busy on finding her a replacement and getting her going for the Holidays!
  8. Manicmechanic

A Lady at work has asked for my help in working on on old Delta Monitor Shower/Tub faucet. It has water pressure adjust and separate temp. control and is leaking (to say the least) and has been gutted of the scald control on the temp controller. Can I regut the rough in housing with a newer...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks