Search results

1. Delaware IT

?well pump or control box? No running water is a very bad thing

Like CC said.. it is NOT a 1 person job.. even though 1 could lift it out by themselves fairly easily.. the problem comes when you need to wrangle the 100-150 of 'relatively stiff' pipe and wire.. Offer your neighbor beer and BBQ for for a little help...
  2. Delaware IT

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO.. running water is a fantastic thing.. 8-D guys, I want to thank you for all your help.. I found a guy who used to do this and he had the tool and offered to help. and you are right.. it is a two man job to yank that damm thing.. (3 would have been better)...
  3. Delaware IT

the red, black, yellow are in their own wire nut. I removed them and re-nutted them and still no water.. my local well guy stood me up.. so to sHELL with him.. 8-D Im going to bite the bullet and buy the pump.. if it still turns out to be the control box.. at least Ill have a nice...
  4. Delaware IT

This is why I love the internet.. you guys are the best.. 8-D Im 90% sure that it is the pump its-self.. but, I called a local well guy and its $65 for the diagnostics.. I figure its worth the 65 for the piece of mind before dropping 400 on the new pump only to find out that...
  5. Delaware IT

this just keeps getting better and better/... --full res pics-- slow connection warning.. http://2.0delaware.com/11.JPG http://2.0delaware.com/22.JPG so, apparently, this is the 4 wire version.. but the 4th wire.. is connected to nothing.. there was no vapor barrier.. (guess that...
  6. Delaware IT

:mad: the control box box seems to be testing ok.. :-[ guess I get to go well fishing ........ anybody feel like coming to delaware and helping.. Ill fix all your computers, and make you a website.. 8-D
  7. Delaware IT

I didnt even think that the humming could be a bad cap.. awww man.. I really hope it is.. its too cold outside to be fishing in my well.. :D I have to go buy a voltage meter to test it.. mine seems to have grown legs and ran to the neighbors house.. Thanx guys.. I really...
  8. Delaware IT

I love Vista

Vista is ok after you tweak the crap out of it.. but 7 is nice straight out of the box.. XP will always have a special place in my heart though.. :D
  9. Delaware IT

bah.. humbug.. I was in the shower tonight and (thankfully when I was almost done rinsing) my water died.. :mad: the control box tries to send power (hums for a few seconds the stops), the pressure regulator is brand new (that went a few months ago).. so Im left believing its the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks