Search results

1. S

Laars Mascot

Nope not solved It happened again. It wasn't the regulator I guess. Anyone an expert at this boiler?
  2. S

Laars Mascot

Solved It was not the boiler at all. A few days later the Propane tank regulator went out. So I think that was the culprit all along. Slow death..
  3. S

Laars Mascot

My exhaust is coax. It blows out the center and intakes from below from the outer pipe back about 2 inches. (Yes below) I am very curious now that you mentioned that. Ice could possibly build up since so much steam comes out of it. It also only happens on very cold mornings. -1 degree last...
  4. S

Laars Mascot

Thanks for the reply. It is closed getting the air from outside. The snow hasn't or will not reach the pipe. But, you bring up an interesting point... Ice can build up on the pipe from the exhaust right? It is a condesing system so there is steam and it does shut all the way down when there...
  5. S

Laars Mascot

I have a LAARS MASCOT and it has been calibrated by a technician. Every winter it throws error 133 (no flame) . When I reset it and watch it try to start the flame goes on for 2 seconds then blows out. 3 tries and throws error 153 (no start Lockout). I am at 7072ft elevation. Does anyone...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks