Search results

1. verma

How to determine proper bed depth

Hi, I have a 10x54 iron filter filled with birm. It has an old fleck backwashing valve which is no longer functioning. I removed the control head to examine the media and was surprised to find the birm packed tightly into the vessel all the way to the threads. How do I determine the...
  2. verma

Clack WS-1 Parts

I don't know that the valves have any problems. One unit I wouldn't hesitate to put into service. The other I would not put into service having seen the o-rings. Why would you replace the stack structure if it is mechanically sound with the exception of the orings? I just found the...
  3. verma

Well sealing question

Does the coupling wrap around the pipe with horizontal bolts that pull the sleeve tight against the pipe? Or is it a compression style where vertical bolts draw flanges into the sleeve to compress the rubber against the pipe?
  4. verma

Clack WS-1 Parts

New guy on the board. I hope this is not an ignorant question but I have searched the posts and come up empty. I am looking for parts to rebuild two WS-1s. Specifically the outboard o-rings on the stack, a few spring clips and a cap for the brine line. Having called a few vendors I can only...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks