Search results

1. bowtech777

old shower drain in basement

Again.. i am not trying to cause anyone a hardtime. i am just completely baffled by this issue
  2. bowtech777

I completely agree and i am not trying to say I know more than anyone on here. what i was told is that there already is a p trap there, this was told to me by a professional plumber, I was wondering How the original shower was connected to that same drain hole? the previous owner did not...
  3. bowtech777

I was told there was already a trap in this drain. Not sure about this. it does hold water and flows. you can see on the floor of the basement where the old shower was before it was removed.
  4. bowtech777

one other thing.. The flor drain does not have any type of pipe sticking out of the floor.. It looks just like a 4" hole in the floor, you can see the lining on the inside of the hole, but it is not a pipe sticking out of the ground.
  5. bowtech777

Hi !! I am new to these forums.. I have been doing remodeling and renovation house for a few years now.. unfortunately my main weakness is plumbing. I am replacing an old shower / bathroom in my basement. The old bathroom was removed by the previous owner and he LOST the house before he...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks