Search results

1. badnewsracer71

Reactor in a portable Miller Big 40 welder?

miller big 40 I bought it for 200.00 for parts.I figured it was worth a shot to get it running.After i posted last message i found a broke wire.repaired wire,started machine,and welded with machine.I need to rebuild carb,other than that it welds great
  2. badnewsracer71

miller big 40 I just found this site yesterday.Dont know how to see post #32
  3. badnewsracer71

miller big 40 I put alternator on as instructed.new battery.I checked fuse on emergency kill,the button you hold in while starting.I flip switch to on.Push starter button while holding other button in.I have nothing.I have checked all connections.This machine sat for over 4 years.Any ideas on...
  4. badnewsracer71

miller big 40 thanks so much.that is so helpful.was afraid of hooking up wrong and burning something up
  5. badnewsracer71

1981 miller big 40 I bought a big 40 minus alternator,I bought a used one on e-bay.there are 3 wires to hook up but i dont know where they go on alternator.please help
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks